Wednesday 19 May 2010

Crystal Bouquet - Work in Progress


I have made this crystal bouquet from both swarovski crystals (heart shapes, butterfly shapes and bicone shapes) and pearls. At my last count, there is over 120 individual pieces and about 100 silver plated twisted stems. It is still work in progress because I am trying to figure out whether to wrap the holder in ribbon or silk or whatever. The flexibility of the bouquet is that you can always direct the stems to face whichever angle you want or make them all straight or twist them tightly.


I am not pushing to finish it now because it is not for anyone in particular unless I get a push for it.

1 comment:

winter wedding said...

Nice one but I didn't like it too much. I love flowers. Bouquets should be made from flowers. It spread freshness.